Twitter

Follow Gillianmackay on Twitter

Saturday 2 April 2011

Catch Me on a Day That I'm Falling

Catch me on a day that I'm falling,
When the tears flow freely and for no reason
Catch me on a dark day,
When the mood is dampened and down
Catch me on a still day,
When the feeling is numb and all is quiet
Catch me on a hazy day,
When all seems odd and confused
Catch me on a hard day,
when the pain is cruel and unforgiving

Catch me on an off day; a bad day; a sad day
Any day
Catch me then

Catch  me then, and let the sunshine dry my tears,
Catch me then, and let the sun light lift my spirit,
Catch me then, and let the sun warm my heart and soul,
Catch me then, and let the sunlight clear my head,
Catch me then and let the sun rays sooth my pain,

Catch me then, and make today a fine day; a good day; a happy day
Any day
Catch me then

No comments:

Post a Comment